Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Soundtrack of Your Life

Im not afriad by Eminem- this song tells me not to back down from a challenge I have in my life.Always keep on going foward dont turn back.


O canada by Robert Stanley Weir, Adolphe-Basile Routhier- this song is important because this reminds me of when I became a candian citzenship.


the lazy song by bruno mars- this song reminds me when ever im feeling lazy and being lazy  like doing the ict assiments.


schools out by  Alice Cooper - when ever I listen to this song it reminds me of the good times i had in the
 summer and summers almost here.

remember the name fort mirror i like this song because one of the remix is about Michael Jordan he is the best basketball player ever to play the game of basketball.


spongebob them song  when i was little like five or six i use to love watching spongebob. it reminds me of me when i was younger.



Basketball by Kurtis Blow- i love playing basketball its my favorite sport to play i played basketball for 3 or 4 years now.


we are family  by Sister Sledge  this song reminds me of all the things my mom and dad did f
or me and my brother there have been there for everything. love you guys.



national anthem of Pakistan

this reminds of Pakistan  because i miss my friends and family.

 

 


 

No comments: